Adam Wathan – Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing) Updated Free Download
Adam Wathan – Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing) Updated, the complete Tailwind package includes Marketing, Application UI and all templates. Beautiful UI components from the creators of Tailwind CSS. Fully responsive HTML components developed by Adam Wathan and Steve Schoger. In the final update of the studio, the template has been added.
Studio is a beautiful multi-page agency theme built with Tailwind CSS and Next.js, designed and built by the Tailwind CSS team. It’s understated in appearance, but loaded with fine details and delightful animations using Framer Motion that really get you into the site when you start exploring. Case studies and blog posts are written in MDX, and the new release will be enjoyed by anyone who loves a good Markdown file.
It’s production-ready and easy to customize, making it a great starting point for your agency website. We put as much care into the code as we did into the design, so if you want to read how the experts build a website with Tailwind CSS and React, it’s a valuable resource.
Facilities and features of Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing) Updated:
- Built by experts – you can trust that all code is written according to Tailwind CSS best practices, because it’s written by the same team that creates and maintains the framework.
- Easy to customize – everything is styled with tool classes, directly in the markup. There are no configuration variables or complicated CSS to contend with, just open the markup in your editor and change whatever you want.
- Built with Next.js – This template is a Next.js project with thoughtful structure and components, giving you a codebase that’s productive and enjoyable to work with.
- Keyboard Accessible – Everything we build is keyboard accessible, and we carefully craft the markup to provide the best screen-reading experience we know how.
- Production Ready – Tested extensively on the latest versions of all browsers to work with many edge cases that you might easily miss.
- Simple Setup – Production ready and easy to deploy a Next.js app like Vercel or Netlify anywhere.
- Tailwind UI components require Tailwind CSS v1.2.0 and the @ tailwindcss / ui plugin.
Installation guide and tips :
Unzip the file and then modify the codes with your favorite editor or IDE and see the result in your browser.
Download links :
Password : www.downloadly.ir
File size :