Aldec Active-HDL 13.0.375.8320 x64/ 10.1 x86 Free download
Active-HDL is a Windows-based software for creating, designing and simulating programmable field-to-field (FPGA) array arrays in team environments. The integrated Active-HDL design environment provides you with a complete set of graphic design and multilingual simulation tools (right-to-left support) for fast development and review and modification of FPGA designs. Software design flow management calls for more than 120 tools to create electronic design automation (EDA) and FPGA automation when designing, simulating, combining, and implementing streams, and allows the team to be involved in the entire development process. FPGAs remain on a common platform. Active-HDL supports all leading FPGA devices in the industry, including Altera, Atmel, Lattice, Microsemi, Quicklogic and Xilinx.
Features of Active-HDL software:
- Team and Unified Design Management: Maintaining uniformity among local or remote teams
- Adjustable EDA / FPGA Flow Management: Establish a connection with more than 120 vendor tools to keep the team on a common platform
- Quickly expand designs with texts, charts and mode devices
- Distribute or provide IPs more securely and reliably with compatible and standard encryption
- Powerful and multilingual co-op simulator with support for VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog and SystemC
- Ensure code quality and validity using interactive graphical debugging and code quality tools
Single core CPU for 32-bit systems
Dual or Multi core for 64-bit systems
2GB for 32-bit systems
4GB for 64-bit systems
- After installing the program, copy and replace the dll files in the program installation location and in the BIN folder.
- Run the program and select Run license information after receiving the license error message. Next, copy the contents of the “” in the Ethernet Address field.
- Run the license.dat file with Notepad and use the Replace all option to enter the copied content in the previous step and save the file instead of all the phrases 112233445566.
- Next, enter the license file and confirm.
- Run the program now.
- If there is a problem and the license error appears again, run the Windows Environment Variables section by searching for the same phrase in the Start menu and click on Environment Variables in the window that opens. Then in the User variables section, look for the phrase ALDEC_LICENSE_FILE and if it exists, edit it and enter the default license path, which is C: ld Aldec Active-HDL 10.1 64-bit Dat license.dat, in the Variable value section. Note that the edited license in the above steps must be copied to this location.
10.1 version installed on January 11, 2021 on Windows 10 64-bit editing and updated with fix-as specified in the image – has been successfully activated. The 32-bit version is also installed and activated with the same method and fix updated.
Download Active-HDL 13.0.375.8320 x64
Download Active-HDL 18.104.22.16845 x64
Download Active-HDL 11.1 x64 Update 1
Active-HDL 11.1 Libraries
Download Aldec Active-HDL 10.1 x86
Download Aldec Active-HDL 10.1 x86 UpdatedFix
Download Aldec Active-HDL 10.1 x64
Download Aldec Active-HDL 10.1 x64 Updated Fix
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 382 MB
64-bit version: 585 MB