AppPerfect Java Profiler x64 Free Download
AppPerfect Java Profiler is designed to help you find errors by profiling your application as well as the vital resources of the system in which the software is running. Profile is the process of monitoring various JVM level parameters, including execution method, thread, and object creation.
AppPerfect Java Profiler Features and Features:
- Comprehensive profile: Based on JVMPI for stack and memory analysis, cpu performance and string. JVMPI is used for JDK and JDK1.5.
- IDE integration: Support for integrating IDEs with more used IDEs, which increases ease and productivity. Supports integrated Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JBuilder, JDeveloper and Workshop environments
- User-friendly interface: Provides an easy-to-use interface using tables, charts, wizards, etc., which quickly detects problems in the software. The report is available via UI and can be output in various formats such as HTML, PDF, CSV, XLS, XML and…
- Dynamic Accurate Tools: Use an advanced dynamic library to contact low profile network and fast startup time
- Support for all types of applications: client-side support as well as server-side (EJBs, JSP / servlets)
- AppServer support: The most common existing Java applications include BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Server, SunOne.
- Provide an integrated view of all memory resources, methods, topics and monitors to help you in JVM behavior
Click here to view the full AppPerfect Java Profiler.
Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8/10, Linux x64 (CentOS v7, RHEL v6, Ubuntu v14.x), Mac OS X 10.11.x (10.7.x and higher)
RAM: 512 MB
Disk Space: 130 MB
Register the software using Keygen. To run Keygen, you must use the command mentioned in the Readme.txt file. Java runtime must be installed on your operating system.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir