Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2022.0.1 x64 Free download.
Other software developed on the AutoCAD platform is the Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical program, as the name implies, with the exception of the usual features of the AutoCAD software that includes additional tools and features for designing mechanical components. This software provides a comprehensive library of components as well as complete tools based on mechanical design standards.
Features and Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical Software :
– Learn and use fast because of the familiar AutoCAD software environment
– Designing and modeling of mechanical parts
– Creating precise dimensions of intelligent mechanical models
– Has a library of over 700,000 pieces and standard features with the ability to add custom pieces
– Ability to update and synchronize components to the latest standards
– Synergy for mechanical engineering
– Ability to analyze designs
– Ability to draft, document, annotate, report and share projects
– Contains a content browser to quickly find the content you need
– New support for 3D CAD models
– Compatible with other AutoCAD suite applications as well as common mechanical design software
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical Program Tips :
– From the 2020 version, like the original AutoCAD application, it comes only in 64-bit editing.
– Autodesk software is often published in two original file formats from the Autodesk site – known as sfx – and also in ISO format. The ISO version is no different from the original version, and the files are just extracted and embedded with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version and some problems with installation and etc, the sfx version is replaced.
– Usually the activator of the Autodesk software suite is released as a public crack by the XFORCE Group, and so on.
Microsoft Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
32bit: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
AMD Athlon ™ 64 with SSE2 technology
AMD Opteron ™ with SSE2 technology
Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
(2GB (3 GB recommended for 32-bit, 8 GB recommended for 64-bit)
1024 × 768 (1600 × 1050 or higher – Recommended) with True Color
Windows display adapter capable of 1024 × 768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX9 or DirectX11 compliant card recommended but not required
Installation 6.0 GB
Deployment via Deployment Wizard
The license server and all workstations that will run network-dependent applications must run TCP / IP protocol
Either Microsoft or Novell TCP / IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows
In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2008, and 2008 R2
Citrix® XenApp ™ 6.5 FP1
Additional requirements for 3D Modeling
Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
Note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling
3GB or larger for 32-bit, 8GB RAM or greater for 64-bit
1280 × 1024 True Color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card
6GB free hard drive not available including installation requirements
Listed in the Readme file in the folder.
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2022 x64
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2021 x64
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2020 x64
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2019 x86
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir