Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design x64 Free download.
AutoCAD Raster Design is a powerful software from Autodesk to convert bitmap images to vector maps. With this program you can capture aerial images, maps, satellite images and other digital models in bitmap or raster / pixel format in vector format used in mapping and engineering software such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Convert AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD and P&ID. With this product you will be able to edit and delete the undesirable parts of images, optimize, crop, add new images, etc. And finally you can convert the improved image with the desired vector format and in map software. Use another draw.
Features of AutoCAD Raster Design:
- Simple graphical interface and comprehensive guide to different parts of the program
- Easily convert satellite images, aerial images and other pixel maps to vector images
- Pre-edit images (including image quality improvement, noise removal, rotation, cropping, etc.) before converting to vector
- OCR capability of scanned images and documents
- Ability to add new images to the used base image
- Use standard AutoCAD commands to work with raster images
- Ability to create lines and polylineas on the image and eventually convert into vector form
- View and analyze data and georeferencing capabilities when using this product with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- High speed image processing and vector format
- And …
CPU Type Minimum Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ 64 processor
Memory For 32-bit AutoCAD Raster Design 2016: 2 GB (3 GB recommended) For 64-bit AutoCAD Raster Design 2016: 4 GB (8 GB recommended )
Listed in the Readme file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 209 MB
64-bit version: 735 MB