Autodesk InfoWorks ICM Ultimate x64 Free Download
Innovyze InfoWorks ICM product is a software advanced modeling river basin. You can model complex hydraulic and hydrological elements of the network quickly, accurately and jointly. This software helps you to plan for capacity improvement, system expansion and emergency scenarios. As an industry-leading hydraulic and hydrological modeling solution, InfoWorks ICM digitizes natural and man-made elements.
The software allows you to accurately and quickly visualize one-dimensional infrastructure and two-dimensional ground currents to give you a complete view of the behavior of the basin. Using the latest GPU, CPU and Workgroup server technology, InfoWorks ICM delivers simulation results with remarkable speed and can distribute simulation solutions over a remote network of licensed devices.
Features and specifications of InfoWorks ICM software:
- Top and bottom models of ground drainage networks
- Fully integrated one-dimensional and two-dimensional modeling behavior
- Use remote devices to run simulations
- Perform sediment transport and water quality monitoring in both one-dimensional and two-dimensional areas
- It enables engineers to create a single model that contains significant elements in both natural and man-made channels.
- Import hydraulic and hydrological data from various sources including HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, XPSWMM, CSV and CAD files
- Real-time control (RTC) capability allows structures to be programmed directly to automatically respond to system conditions during a simulation.
OS: Windows 8.1, 10, 64 bit/64-bit Windows Server 2012 or later
CPU: Intel Core i3, i5, i7, or Xeon Processors; SSE2 (or greater).2.2 GHz minimum or higher; hyper-threading (HHT) or multi-core recommended.
RAM: 4 GB minimum, at least 8GB recommended. (1D Model Build)/8 GB minimum, at least 16GB recommended (1D Local Simulations)/16GB minimum or higher (2D Local Simulations)
Display: 1440 x 900 recommended or higher at Normal size (96dpi).
GPU: For 2D Simulations:NVIDIA GeForce, Quadro, GRID, and TESLA GPU cards (Always use the very latest NVIDIA drivers)
Space: 1D models 100GB disk space