Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop 6.3.1 Win/macOS Free download.
Geographic Imager is a GIS mapping software for editing and converting geographic and satellite images such as GeoTIFF in Photoshop. This software enhances Photoshop’s efficiency for working with spatial images quickly. Geographic Imager adds tools for importing, editing, manipulating and exporting geographic images such as aerial and satellite images to Photoshop.
Features and Features of Geographic Imager Software:
- Allow using Photoshop’s original capabilities without destroying the spatial properties of the spatial images
- Easy manipulation and adjustment of visual elements such as color values and levels, histograms, color and resolution
- Adding or adding ground control points for precise geographic referencing of aerial photography versus satellite imagery with different types of conversion
- Geolocation with the help of an online map to match control points with real-world coordinates
- Import and manage Photoshop geographic images such as GeoTIFF, NITF, MrSID, PCI and other compatible formats including support for CIR, RGBI and other multimedia and multi-channel information
- Extensive support for thousands of geographic and projected coordinate systems with the ability to save custom definitions for future use
- Creating PDF files including coordinate systems from a geographic image or importing and modifying existing geographic PDF documents
- Create Geographic Imager scripts and actions and Photoshop tools to automate repetitive tasks
Windows 7/8/10 (compatible with 64-bit versions)
Adobe Photoshop CS6 / CC 2015 / CC 2015.5 / CC 2017 (all including 64-bit)
4GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
300MB of available hard-disk space for installation
Read the Readme.txt file in the folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 270 MB
Mac version: 485 MB