Bentley GSA+FEM Free Download
Bentley GeoStructural Analysis Software Provides a solution to maintain infrastructure from Bentley, which has announced an update to its 2014 geotechnical software. A comprehensive integrated set that has a wide range of geotechnical and analytical challenges, including drilling reinforcement, retaining walls, foundations, slope stability, tunnels and columns. Integrated modules share a common workflow, allowing you to replace the design according to industry standards and specifications. Also, analysis of discrete construction steps, analysis of different scenarios or evaluation of analytical solution against finite element method are geotechnical problems. Bentley GeoStructural Analysis software is designed by experienced engineers who have an understanding of standards and requirements.
Features and Features of Bentley GeoStructural Analysis:
- Includes drilling analysis and wall maintenance
- GeoStructural Excavation Analysis: Designed to handle drilling and wall analysis, which is the most suitable set for small companies, which includes programs: ground pressure, sheet design and slope stability.
- GeoStructural Finite Element Analysis: The set includes tools for modeling finite element modeling for a wide range of geotechnical problems including drilling, ground slope, tunnel and foundation beams.
- GeoStructural Foundation Analysis: Design modules, which enable the user to quickly and easily develop complex scenarios to facilitate the design, testing and optimization of various databases.
- GeoStructural Retaining Wall Analysis: A wide range of modules for in-depth design, correct and refractory, to maintain a variety of wall structures.
This package includes Bentley_GeoStructural Analysis v19.00.41.00 and Bentley GeoStructural Finite Element Analysis v19.00.41.00.
Version 19.00.41.00 has been installed and successfully activated on Windows 10 64-bit edition on August 9, 2023.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir