Bentley RAM Elements CONNECT Edition 16.01.01.74 x64 Free download.
RAM Elements is a powerful software from Bentley to design and analyze 3D structures. With this program you can design and simulate different structures, you can perform finite element analysis in 3D. RAM Elements simplifies your day-to-day design work in both simple and complex projects, saving you time and money. Regardless of the complexity of the project, using RAM Elements you can design and build structures, components, steel, concrete, cold rolled steel, wood, stone and more. You can also design retaining walls, windshield, tilt-up, shear and sub walls with the help of this software.
Features and Features of RAM Elements:
- Gravity and lateral load analysis of structures
- Design of earthquake resistant structures
- Design and analysis of structural models
- Finite Element Design and Analysis
- Design of columns, walls and…
- Design based on world standards
- Detailed and detailed planning of concrete operations
- Applying different loads and the possibility of using a combination of different loads to analyze structural performance under pressurized conditions
- Modeling of steel structures
- Production of details of concrete structures
- Ability to share and transfer structural models to different software
- And …
Processor: intel Pentium or amD athlon,
operating system: Windows Vista, XP, or higher (64 bit operating systems not fully exploited)
ram: 1gB minimum, 2gB recommended
hard disk: 2gB available hard disk space required for analyzing models (180mB required for installation)
open gl compatible graphics card with at least 128mB in video memory 1024 × 768 minimum screen resolution, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, latest oS service packs and graphics card drivers always recommended, System printer correctly installed, To install software, administrative rights are absolutely necessary
Follow the Readme.txt filer.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir