Carlson SurveyGNSS Free Download
Carlson SurveyGNSS is a post-processing software for Global Navigation Systems (GNSS) data published by Carlson Soft. This software helps you analyze satellites with maximum power and extract existing patterns. SurveyGNSS is a very accurate and reliable software in the field of GNSS data processing that can be used for different processing and different uses. This software is fully compatible with other Carlson software and tools and can be used in an integrated environment. Various people such as surveyors and professional positions can use this software for performing tasks such as real-time positioning (RTK), accurate positioning (sub-centimeter), etc.
The calculation and processing accuracy of this software is less than one centimeter. This software supports GNSS observations in formats such as Rinex version 2 and 3, .log, .rw5, etc.
Carlson SurveyGNSS Features:
- Obtaining very accurate processing and analytical results in areas with limited or asynchronous information range
- Processing of various data such as static, kinematic and stop & go data
- Optimized to process data provided by four major sources: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou.
- Ability to analyze and process Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) data
- Import GNSS observations from different GNSS receivers in RINEX format
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Presentation of various graphs, tables and maps in the user interface
- And …
Carlson SurveyGNSS System Requirements
Carlson products installed on top of the CAD products of IntelliCAD or AutoCAD, are subject to the same requirements as the CAD engine itself. Please follow the requirements for the CAD platform listed below and allow an additional 750 MB of hard-drive space for the Carlson application.
Carlson 2020-2023 with IntelliCAD 9.x or 10.x
Compatible with 64 bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (Vista and 32 bit are not supported)
Carlson 2016-2019 with IntelliCAD 8.x
Compatible with 32 or 64 bit Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
Intel® Pentium® 4 or comparable (minimum), Intel i7 or at least Intel i5 or comparable (recommended). Due to the variety of processors on the market, one can use cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php to do comparative analysis. While the overall processor score matters, the single thread performance is of the most interest.
- 32-bit Windows 7-8.1: 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended.
- 64-bit Windows 7-10: 2 GB of RAM minimum, 8+ GB recommended.
- Windows Vista: 1 GB of RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended.
- Windows XP: 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM minimum, 2 GB recommended.
Graphics card compatible with OpenGL Version 1.4 or higher:
- Recommended are desktop graphics level discrete (not integrated cards like Intel HD) graphics cards.
- Preferably Nvidia Geforce due to their more consistent driver support.
- Discrete ATI/AMD cards will be adequate, but ATI’s driver support has been spotty and user is frequently deferred to the computer manufacturer for support.
- Professional Nvidia Quadro cards are not currently recommended due to driver issues.
- Powerful gaming cards are not required and probably would not provide as much benefit as investment in more memory or better CPU
Carlson SurveyGNSS Installation guide
Follow the instructions in Readme.txt file.