CasaXPS Free Download
CasaXPS processing software offers powerful analysis techniques for both spectral and imaging data. The system originally designed for XPS and Auger data now offers features covering a wide range of analytical techniques including ToF SIMS, dynamic SIMS and many more. Data conversion options are standard in CasaXPS, where proprietary file formats are converted to ISO 14976 (VAMAS) allowing results to be easily exchanged between laboratories.
Features of CasaXPS
- Full quantification including transmission correction.
- Configurable quantification reports.
- Background type ranging from the standard Linear, Shirley and Tougaard to user-defined cubic-spline approximations.
- Asymmetric and symmetric line shapes: Doniach-Sunjic, Voigt, Gaussian-Lorentzian and line-shapes defined from data.
- Easy-to-use propagation of processing, annotation and peak models to other data.
- Batch processing for repetitive tasks, including configurable processing, display layout with automatic printing and report generation.
- State-of-the-art image processing for XPS spectromicroscopy offering quantified chemical-state XPS images.
- System Requirements
Windows OS 10
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir