Citavi 220.127.116.11 Free download.
Citavi is one of the premier resource management software that enables students, professors and researchers to create, edit, and manage their own research resources, essay collections, and theses. Citavi is a product of Swiss company Swiss Academic and is developed by software called LiteRat. Citavi is more professional and efficient than software like Endnote, and after the release of English version 3, more users turned to it.
Features and Features of Citavi Software :
– Professional and creative user interface with complete on-the-job guidance
– Preview section to directly view all types of input documents such as text and PDF, image, video, web pages, etc.
– Ability to monitor and search over 4000 different online and offline sources
– Ability to compare and match existing reference with new input
– Various modes of importing and adding resources including;
– Manual method in the form of 35 standards
– Automatic mode by entering attributes such as ISBN or DOI or PubMed, etc.
– Scan or scan ISBN barcodes by devices that are available, such as smartphones
– Online with the use of the Picker plugin in popular browsers
– Import one or more PDF files and set them as source
– Import resources from similar software databases like EndNote and RefWorks
– Possibility of output for common reference management software
– Get the full text of newspaper and magazine articles
– Identify and remove duplicate and similar resources
– Ability to convert web pages to PDF
– Reviewing and correcting spelling and grammatical problems of resource content
– Team Usability in Team Version
- Windows 10 or 8 with .NET Framework 4.8
- Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008 R2 with .NET Framework 4.8
The Citavi Word Add-In is an add-in for Microsoft Word 2019, 2016, 2013 and 2010 (32 bit or 64 bit for all versions). With the Word Add-In you can insert references and quotations from your Citavi project into Word. The bibliography is generated automatically.
The LaTeX Assistant lets you insert references into the following TeX editors: Led, LyX, TeXMaker, TeXnicCenter, TeXstudio, TeXworks, WinEdt or WinShell. Using the Clipboard you can also use Citavi with online TeX editors, such as ShareLaTeX, Authorea, or Overleaf.
The Citavi Picker is an extension for your browser or PDF reader that lets you transfer information, webpages, or PDF files to your Citavi projects. The Citavi Picker browser extensions require Internet Explorer version 11 or later (32 bit or 64 bit), Firefox version 48 or later (32 bit), or Google Chrome version 30 or later. The Picker for Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat require version 10 or later of either program.
Citavi projects are loaded to RAM when the project is opened. The maximum project size depends on the amount of RAM and the structure of your data (the number of authors, knowledge items, etc.) but usually is somewhere between 25,000 and 50,000 references.
In order to install Citavi, you must have administrator rights for your computer. Talk to your system administrator if you do not.
Requirements for Using Citavi in a Team
Technical requirements for using Citavi in a team vary depending on whether you are using Citavi on a shared network drive (Citavi for Windows), in the Citavi Cloud (Citavi for Windows) or on an SQL server (Citavi for DBServer). See Overview of Team Features.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir