Code V 10.4 x86 Free Download.
Code V Optical design software is used for modeling, analyzing, optimizing and providing construction support for the development of various applications of optical systems. This program provides a powerful yet simple tool for using lighting techniques and calculations that will enable you to create superior designs and will work in the time it was built.
Code V Features:
- Adjustable user interface with customizable display and navigation features that allow you to adapt the space to your workflow and reduce design steps.
- An integrated command line that enables you to speed up the design process by freely mixing commands and mouse operations.
- COM interface for automated tasks and COM-enabled applications to integrate the environment of several engineering software
- User programmable features, support for surface shape, surface properties and…
- The fastest design optimization feature in the industry
- Supports tolerance and build features to solve problems before design
- Unique optimization algorithms to ensure performance prediction
- Intelligent, engineering-based default in all analytics capabilities
- Many diagnostic evaluation options such as transverse radiation and OPD curves
- Many geometric image evaluation options such as point and MTF diagrams
- Non-consecutive beam tracking
- Partial coherence of one-dimensional and two-dimensional image analysis
- Optimizing the unique layout that automatically sets the appropriate hardware settings to an optical level based on measurement interference and saves countless hours of time.
Microsoft Windows 7
RAM : 2 GB minimum, 3 GB recommended
Note that this software can only be installed on Windows 7 and 32-bit XP.
– Before starting the installation, search for UAC in the Start Menu and click on Change User Account Control Setting.
– Take the slider and set the Never Notify option and then click Ok.
– Reset the system.
– Disable your antivirus.
– Run the dseo13b.exe file and select enable test mode.
– Reset the system.
– From the Ora Reg File folder, run the ORA Emu.reg file and click OK.
– Enter the folder MK_18.2.4 and run the install.cmd file. Wait for the emulator to install.
– Copy the Multikey.sys file and replace the original file at c: windows system 32 drivers .
– Reset your system again.
– After Windows starts, search for Device Manager in the Windows Start Menu and click on the first search result.
– If the previous steps are done correctly, the Virtual USB Multikey device must be added to the list.
– If you use antivirus, put the multikey.sys file in the white list and prevent the antivirus from accessing it.
– Now run the installation file CODEV104FCS_Downloadly.ir.exe and click Next.
– In the license type selection section, select the Fixed License option and click Next.
– After completing the installation, run the software and click on the Fixed License Installer option on the activation page.
– In the window that opens, select the License.dat file from the Licenese folder and click Open.
– To ensure the activation of the software from the file tab, click on the license manager option.
– Displaying the message Status Status successful means that the software has been cracked correctly.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir