CSI CSiPlant x64 Free Download
CSiPlant is a specialized software from Computers and Structures Industrial Company that is used in the design of transmission pipelines and their stress tolerance analysis. This software is used in the field of industrial plumbing and engineers active in industrial units and various fields such as petrochemicals, refineries, power plants, process production lines, etc. can use it. This software is compatible with almost all international standards and laws in the field of industrial piping and its numerous capabilities in analyzing the amount of stress on pipes, especially intersections and junctions of lines, analysis of flexibility factors of lines and … used. All calculations of this software are done automatically and the final data and information of the software are completely practical and reliable.
This software supports different types of pipes, piping systems, standards and modeling approaches and can be used well in various industries. Software modeling tools and capabilities are very similar to other CAD software and distinguish it from other competitors. Alphanumeric labeling is one of the most important software capabilities that can be used in large projects and group changes. With the help of this system, the user can label different nodes and elements and classify them in a separate group compared to other elements. Quickly adding various elements and parts to the project, the ability to specify specific commands and keyboard cut-outs for the elements, and support for prefabricated and standard parts are just some of the software’s capabilities.
CSI CSiPlant Key Features:
- Full support for prefabricated parts and industry standard
- Full support for international standards and laws
- Ability to assign linear and nonlinear properties to different elements
- Numerical labeling and labeling system
- Implementation of P-delta analysis and evaluation of stability index
CSI CSiPlant System requirement
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: 9th generation Intel Core i5/i7/i9, AMD Ryzen 5/7/9 with Zen 2 architecture, or better desktop CPU
- A 64-bit CPU is required
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 or Microsoft® Windows 10
- 64-bit processor
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
Installation guide of CSI CSiPlant
Follow the step by step instructions in Readme.txt file.
Download CSI CSiPlant 8.0.0 Build 1220
Download CSI CSiPlant 7.1.0 build 1071
Download CSI CSiPlant 7.0.0 Build 1027
Download CSI CSiPlant 6.2.0 Build 785 x64
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir