CSI ETABS Ultimate 19.1.0 Build 2420 x64 Free download.
CSI (stands for Computers and Structures, Inc.) is one of the oldest (founded: 1975) software companies that manufactures products related to the design and analysis of building structures. The ETABS software is a revolutionary, innovative, 40-year-old solution, a complete, integrated suite of tools for building analysis and design. Comprehensive design and build capabilities of schematic drawings, analysis of various types of complex structures, and graphical representation of analytical reports are features of this software.
Features and Features of CSI ETABS Software :
– Design of various building components such as floors, floors, shear walls, steel and concrete frames, composite beams, etc.
– Accurate linear and nonlinear static and dynamic analysis
– Graphical simulation of the model designed in detail
– Ability to automatically calculate mass and center of mass
– Ability to produce and distribute lateral and gravity loads between columns and beams
– Compatible with BIM (acronym for Building Information Modeling)
– Complete integration with other CSI products and AutoCAD software
CSI ETABS Program Tips :
– License This software is offered in three levels, the License Generated by License Generator being the most complete, the Ultimate; compare version capabilities here .
– Some antiviruses may mistakenly recognize the License Generator file as a virus, if the file is completely clean and the so-called False Positive Mode occurs.
Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7 or Microsoft® Windows 8, 32- and 64-bit versions
With a 64 bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can use more than 4 GB of RAM, making it more efficient to solve larger problems
Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
Minimum: 2 GB for XP O / S, 4 GB for Vista / Windows 7 O / S
Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O / S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O / S
The problem size that can be solved & the solution speed increases significantly with more RAM
Vista / Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
6GB to install the software
(Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA
Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, depending on the size of the models
Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI +) graphics mode
Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible
DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM
For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device’s straight drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir