CSI Perform3D 8.1.0 Build 1171 x64 Free Download
Perform 3D is a software abstract for nonlinear analysis and analysis of earthquake-resistant building structures, developed by Computers and Structures, which specializes in designing earthquake-related software. According to old seismic by-laws, earthquake-resistant structures using force-based linear elastic analysis are robust and resistive, but since they are commonly used in strong inelastic earthquakes, this old view cannot be very rational. For this reason, new bylaws have adopted a displacement-based approach. Displacement-based design has realized that in strong earthquakes, the deformation of non-resilient structures is much more important than the strength and force parameter. Perform 3D is also a software based on displacement approach that allows you to design earthquake resistant structures.
Although this software complies with the ASCE 41 Code of Conduct for Building Improvement, this does not mean that it is limited to this Code. Perform 3D is a comprehensive software for designing displacement-based structures. This software has powerful capabilities for inelastic or rigid analysis, if you do not know how your structure behaves against strong earthquakes, Perform 3D could potentially help you identify structural weaknesses and design tips. Keep in mind, however, that this software is not designed to allow you to draw through analysis, it is a powerful tool for implementing displacement-based designs and making maximum use of structural features and ultimately helps you to have better design. But this software will never engineer for you.
CSI Perform3D Features
- Benefit from various elements and components such as beams, columns, shear walls, etc.
- Design elements using different components
- Ability to display our frame based on the beams and columns between them
- Supports all types of analysis such as effective mass calculation, static pressures, etc.
- Results processing and structural evaluation
- Performance evaluation tools
- Import / export from / to SAP2000 and ETABS
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: 9th generation Intel Core i5/i7/i9, AMD Ryzen 5/7/9 with Zen 2 architecture, or better desktop CPU
- A 64-bit CPU is required
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 or Microsoft® Windows 10
- 64-bit processor
- Minimum: Supporting 1080p (1920×1080) resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir