CSI SAFE Post Tensioning 20.0.0 Build 1701 x64 Free Download.
CSI SAFE software is a complete tool for concrete foundation slab design and is capable of performing various parts of the engineering design process, from basic design to full model detail display. It also has complete tools for analyzing bug fixes and optimizations.
Features and Features of CSI SAFE Software :
– Unified and easy interface with all the features of designing, modeling, analyzing and reporting as a whole
– Design of pipes and slabs in accordance with the latest world standards
– Advanced layout analysis with complete tools
– Ability to output models as Excel and Access spreadsheets
– Ability to determine soil type with support of soil types
– Ability to model walls and ramps within the model
– Modeling different types of columns such as T-shaped, L-shaped, circular and…
– Two and three-dimensional representation of the model in full color and detail
– Compatible with BIM (acronym for Building Information Modeling)
– Complete integration with other CSI products and AutoCAD software
CSI SAFE Program Tips :
– License This software comes in two levels, the license being produced by Keygen or the License Generator, the most complete being Post Tensioning; see the comparison capabilities here .
– Some antiviruses may mistakenly recognize the Keygen file as a virus, if the file is completely clean and the so-called False Positive Mode occurs.
Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7 or Microsoft® Windows 8, 32- and 64-bit versions
With a 64 bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can use more than 4 GB of RAM, making it more efficient to solve larger problems
Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
Minimum: 2 GB for XP O / S, 4 GB for Vista / Windows 7 O / S
Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O / S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O / S
The problem size that can be solved & the solution speed increases significantly with more RAM
Vista / Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
6GB to install the software
(Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA
Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, depending on the size of the models
Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI +) graphics mode
Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 9.0c compatible – DirectX SDK Aug 2009 – Build 9.27.1734.0
DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM
For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device’s straight drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias
After installing the files in the new folder, copy and paste where the program is installed.
This release was successfully installed using the new crack on January 26, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit editing and – as shown in the image – successfully.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir