CYME 9.0 Revision 4 Build 545 x64 Free download.
CYME CYMDIST One Tool Very powerful To Help you the door Creation “What-if” studies And implementation of Simulations To Assessment the effect System changes Is . the whole Information available in CYME CYMDIST Tables SQL Standards and files XML Are maintained, therefore easily They can be compared with third-party software. CYME CYMDIST software can With Other applications such as System AM / FM / GIS DMS NMS OMS Or SCADA and systems Embedded synchronized and as Model object Component (COM) To Integrity With Another Programs Use compatible with COM . CYME CYMDIST can also be used to analyze long-term voltage and dynamic currents and optimize network settings.
Features and Features of CYME CYMDIST:
– Release analyze current And Voltage
– Analysis short circuit
– Put Optimal Capacitor And Size
– Balance Bar And Allocation and estimation Bar
– Analysis state of Stable With profile Bar
– Analysis Harmonic
– Optimization Settings Network
– Manager Project And Forecast Network Advanced
– Modeling Production Scattered
– Analysis dynamic long time
– Optimization Volt / VAR
– Analysis Reliability (News And Historical)
– Put regulator Voltage Optimal
– Unit Assessment Possible And Restoration
– Electric post And The following networks modeling
– Analysis Network Secondary
– Modeling Network Distribution Voltage
– Estimates the danger Arrows Arc
– Analysis of protection devices
– Voltage Balanced And Unbalanced Leave And Short analysis connection (Radial, loop Or meshed)
– Device Bodyguard Coordination Confirmation According to measures Defined by the user Device And Upload
– Settings Fault Calculations Current To RMS Asymmetric And Top Value To All
– Short circuit And Fault analyze Voltage the door Network according to To Conditions Account Fault Forward Upload
– Put Optimal Capacitor And Size To Minimize Losses And Improvement profile Voltage
CYMGRD is an incredibly powerful software for designing and analyzing underground networks that helps engineers optimize and design new networks and strengthen existing networks. Using this software allows you to quickly analyze the various design options, this can be a completely economical solution at work. It should be noted that this software has IEEE 80 ™ 2000, IEEE 81 ™ 1983 and IEEE 837 ™ 2002 standards, which is an extremely useful software for designing terrestrial and underground networks.
- Limited element analysis of conductors and ground network rods
- Calculate station ground resistance (Rg) and increase ground potential (GPR)
- Touch and surface potential analysis, inside and outside the network environment, with color display in 2D or 3D display
- Step voltage analysis
- Calculating the reduction factor (Cs)
- A complete library of the most common types of surface layer materials
- Support symmetrical or asymmetrical grids of any shape
A Pentium IV – based computer.
1024 MB of extended memory
1 GB of free hard disk space.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir