DbVisualizer Pro 14.0 x64/ 13.0.6 x86 Free download
DbVisualizer Pro is a database management and analysis software for all major databases (including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, SQLite) on Windows and MAC operating systems. DbVisualizer is the perfect tool for database developers and administrators, helping you develop and maintain databases. This software has several special features that you can use to change the software features.
Features and Features of DbVisualizer Pro:
- SQL Tools: Support for Autofill, Parametric SQL, SQL Format, Visual Query Maker, Design Explanation and Command Line Interface
- Database Browser: Displays different objects side by side
- Database Object Management: An intuitive tool for managing database objects, editing, compiling, functions, triggers, etc.
- Data Sheet Management: Table data editor such as binary / BLOB and CLOB data, import from CSV and Excel files
- Extract database objects and tables as CSV, XML as well as support for output of very large results
- Run sql scripts
- Data Chart
- Set up step-by-step connections with the wizard
- Use a physical connection for all operations
- Organize database connections in a folder
- Set the background color of the tab individually for each connection
- Filtering database objects
- Hide database objects
- Searching for database objects
- Organize database connections with drag & drop
- Create and modify tables
- Rename the table
- Monitor the difference of the number of rows
- View PDF documents
- Output formats include CSV, HTML, SQL, XML, XLS, XLSX, JSON
- Automatically resize the column
See DbVisualizer Pro for full details.
Linux / Unix
Mac OS X
RAM: 512 MB
Disk Space: 50 MB
Java Runtime Environment 1.7
Listed in the Readme file in the folder.
The existing crk is also available for editions of Linux, Unix, and Mac, and its installer can be downloaded from the developer site;
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir