Deltares Wanda 4.6.1218 Free Download.
Deltares Wanda is a practical tool for simulating the phenomenon of water hammer in water and fluid transmission lines, developed by Deltares. Ram impact is one of the most common phenomena in fluid mechanics, also known as the blue hammer. A ram is a destructive phenomenon that occurs after a sudden stop or change of direction in the liquid transfer pipes. This phenomenon increases the pressure and creates a wave and usually occurs when one of the valves closes suddenly. This software has various applications, the most important of which are to determine the size and diameter of pipes, flow distribution, pressure percussion analysis, design and size of tank surge and shock absorber, operation control in industrial units, rate analysis Heat transfer and …. noted.
Deltares Wanda Key Features:
- Graphic modeling and drawing of pump and transmission network
- Simulation of cavitation phenomenon
- Provide the systems and tools needed to control operations
- Free surface flow
- Multi-species flow
- Heat transfer simulation
- Connect and synchronize with SCADA systems
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Simultaneous control and hydraulic simulation
- Data validation and final results
Deltares Wanda Applications:
- Fire extinguishing systems
- Sewage and municipal disposal systems
- Municipal wastewater treatment and treatment units
- Installation and configuration of hydropower equipment
- Systems and transmission lines for chemicals such as oil and gas
- Thermal energy networks and systems
- Water cooling systems
Microsoft Windows 8 / 10 (all editions);
1Ghz (x86) Processor (both 32 bits and 64 bits processors are supported);
512 MB RAM or more;
500 MB free disk space.
Installation guide of Deltares Wanda
Follow the step by step instructions in Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir