Devart IBDac v7.4.4 for Delphi 10.4 Sydney Free Download.
IBDAC or more fully InterBase (and FireBird) Data Access Components is a library of components for communicating applications with the Firebird, InterBase, and Yaffil databases. It is available in Delphi, C ++ Builder, Lazarus and Free Pascal and is available for 32/64 bit platforms for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux and FreeBSD. IBDAC-based software connects directly to the server through the InterBase client, IBDAC is built to streamline and accelerate the development process of applications that deal with these databases. This software is a complete replacement for standard connectivity solutions and enables more efficient communication for Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress drivers.
Features and Features of IBDAC Component:
- Direct connection to InterBase databases without the need for installation of peripherals
- A complete cross-platform solution for Delphi, C ++ and Lazarus
- Different graphical interfaces to facilitate operations
- Lightweight and high efficiency
- The ability to easily develop mobile apps that deal with databases
- Support for 32- and 64-bit platforms
- Simple mapping of data between Delphi and Interbis data types
- Compatible with various IDEs including Rad Studio, Delphi, Lazarus
- Ability to develop VCL-based applications in Delphi, LCL in Lazarus as well as Firmanky-based applications
- Supports server versions of InterBase (5x to XE), FireBird (3.x, 2.x, 1.x) and Yaffil
- DbMonitor tool for monitoring and analyzing all database calls made by your application
- And …
InterBase Data Access Components Compatibility
Database Server Compatibility
|Database||Windows||Mac OS X||iOS||Android||Linux||FreeBSD|
|Versions since XE3|
|Versions: 3.x, 2.x, 1.x|
IBDAC is compatible with the following IDEs:
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE6
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 (Requires Update 2)
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 (Requires Update 2)
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (Requires Update 4 Hotfix 1)
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 (Requires Update 3)
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2006
- Borland Delphi 7
- Borland Delphi 6 (Requires Update Pack 2 – Delphi 6 Build 6.240)
- Borland C++Builder 6 (Requires Update Pack 4 – C++Builder 6 Build 10.166)
- Lazarus 1.6 and Free Pascal 3.0.0 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
Only Architect, Enterprise, and Professional IDE editions are supported. For Delphi / C ++ Builder XE and higher IBDAC additionally supports Starter Edition.
Supported Target Platforms
- Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit
- iOS, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
- FreeBSD, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
Note that support for 64-bit Windows and MacOS was introduced in RAD Studio XE2, and is not available in older versions of RAD Studio. IOS support is available in RAD Studio since XE4 for InterBase ToGo, but 64-bit iOS support is available since RAD Studio XE8. Support for Android is available since RAD Studio XE5.
Devart Data Access Components Compatibility
All DAC products are compatible with each other.
But, to install several DAC products to the same IDE, it is necessary to make sure that all DAC products have the same common engine (BPL files) version. The latest versions of DAC products or versions with the same release date always have the same version of the common engine and can be installed to the same IDE.
The versions are Retail.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir