Devart SecureBridge v10.0.1 for Delphi 11 Free Download
SecureBridge is a library for securely connecting applications written with Delphi and C ++ Builder to remote services via SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols. These protocols are designed to increase the security coefficient of network connectivity of systems.
Given the importance of this, SecureBridge has provided developers with the means to use these methods to connect to remote services. This component protects any type of TCP traffic using the secure SSL and SSH protocols in the transmission layer, enabling both client and server authentication, secure data encryption and data integrity.
SecureBridge has also enabled the use of data access components to prevent information gains on unsafe and suspicious networks. Devart’s product is straightforward to install, configure and use, just plug in the components and then enter the server address and user login information to establish a secure connection.
Features and Features of SecureBridge Component:
- Full support for SSH2 protocol
- Full support for SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 protocols
- Ability to create high-performance SSH servers and configure user management
- Ability to create SFTP servers
- Having SSH, SSL and SFTP clients for remote server access
- And …
SecureBridge is tested with OpenSSH 3.8 and PuTTY.
SecureBridge is compatible with the following IDEs:
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE6
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 (Requires Update 2)
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 (Requires Update 2)
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (Requires Update 4 Hotfix 1)
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 (Requires Update 3)
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2006
- Borland Delphi 7
- Borland Delphi 6 (Requires Update Pack 2 – Delphi 6 Build 6.240)
- Borland C++Builder 6 (Requires Update Pack 4 – C++Builder 6 Build 10.166)
- Lazarus 1.6 and Free Pascal 3.0.0 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
SecureBridge supports only Professional, Enterprise, and Architect IDE editions.
Supported Target Platforms
- Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit
- iOS, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
- FreeBSD, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
Note that support for 64-bit Windows and MacOS was introduced in RAD Studio XE2, and is not available in older versions of RAD Studio. Support for iOS is available since RAD Studio XE4, but support for iOS 64-bit is available since RAD Studio XE8. Support for Android is available since RAD Studio XE5.
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir