DownStream CAM350 / DFMStream & BluePrint-PCB Free download.
Designing sophisticated PCBs today requires comprehensive verification before boarding to ensure successful and timely board production. Problems encountered when making PCB boards can severely impact product scheduling, which can be a waste of time to redesign the product. Redesign also requires changes that may damage the product’s integrity and purpose.
Inspection, preparation, and validation of PCB design prior to production and release of the product significantly increase productivity, lower risk for re-circuit design, and most importantly, deliver a successful electrical product at a cheaper price and speed.
The CAM350 software offers a complete suite of tools to easily transfer engineering data to the circuit boards from the circuit design stage to its construction.
The CAM350 software also has the ability to review scientific rules in design to ensure that the Gerber layers are in conformity with the CAD system design rules and your ability to build the product. The CAM350 software’s “Design for Build” (DFF) capability, with detailed analysis, breaks down the constraints and rules of design for the circuit board design and presents it in a way that board designers can understand.
The CAM350 software supports a wide range of formats, with the support of a wide range of different formats. Some formats supported by CAM350 are as follows.
Input and Output formats supported by CAM350 software:
CAM350 Software Features and Features:
– Directly insert drawing data to display exactly what you have designed
– Analyze, identify and correct manufacturing defects that may cause delays in the production process
– Inspection of engraving, soldering, thermal and circuit breaker defects
– Determine and maintain the integrity of the design and purpose
– Identify and predict the probability of collision, interruption or occurrence of unusual situations in the circuit
– Optimization and testing of device performance
– Easy to learn, use and get things done
CAM350 and BluePrint-PCB Program Tips:
– This version is fully flawed and installed and tested by Download.
– DownStream Technologies’ two major software packages come in one package, including the BluePrint-PCB software, except for the CAM350.
Windows® 8.1 8 and 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, XP
Microsoft® Office 2003 or later
Processor: 1GHz or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Disk Space: 200MB available
Installation video tutorials are available with the package.
CAM350/DFMStream 14.6 & BluePrint-PCB 6.6 version has been installed and successfully activated on August 23, 2022 in Windows 11 64-bit edition. To install, proceed according to the included PDF file.
DownStream Technologies CAM350/DFMStream 15.0 & BluePrint-PCB 7.0 build 2053 x64
DownStream Technologies CAM350/DFMStream 15.0 & BluePrint-PCB 7.0 build 2051 x64
DownStream Technologies CAM350/DFMStream 14.6 & BluePrint-PCB 6.6 build 1869 x64
DownStream Technologies CAM350/DFMStream 14.6 & BluePrint-PCB 6.6 build 1864 x64
DownStream Technologies CAM350/DFMStream 14.6 & BluePrint-PCB 6.6 build 1855 x64
DownStream Technologies CAM350/DFMStream 14.6 & BluePrint-PCB 6.6 build 1848 x64
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir