EASendMail SMTP Component 126.96.36.199 for .NET Free download.
The EASendMail SMTP component allows developers to create email programs in VB6, ASP, C ++, C #, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET and other programming languages. This component supports many advanced features including S / MIME and DNS MX record logging for sending email without the specified SMTP server. Both ActiveX and .NET versions of Component EASendMail are available for developers. The ActiveX version is made by Native C ++ which can be used in VB6, ASP, Delphi and Native C ++ applications. The .NET version is built by C # with administrative code and can be used in C #, VB.net, C ++ / CLI and other .NET Framework applications. EASendMail Service is a fast mail delivery service that works with the EASendMail SMTP component and enables you to send unlimited emails. This component contains classes that allow you to build and send email messages in XAML or HTML5 for the Windows 8 Store and UWP applications.
EASendMail SMTP Features and Features:
- DNS lookup specified for sending email without SMTP server
- Email address validation
- Text / html / alternative body support
- Supports multiple attachments and embedded images
- Import text / HTML to email body from specified file / URL
- Add custom headers to email
- Save email as specified file
- Upload email file to send
- Socks4 / Socks5 / Http proxy support
- Web Service Exchange and WebDAV
- Signed and encrypted message with digital certificate
- Signature algorithms: rsa-sha1, rsa-sha256, CRAM-MD5
- Encryption algorithm: RC2, RC4, DES, 3DES, AES
Interface: ActiveX / .NET Class / UWP
Platform: Windows 2000 or later (32bit / x64)
Read the Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir