EaseUS Partition Master All Editions Free Download
EaseUS Partition Master is the name of a full-fledged hard drive and partitioning software that has become one of the best choices in its field with great features at a very low volume compared to similar software. The program consists of three general sections: partition management, disk copying and partitioning and partition recovery, and provides a complete suite of types of partitioning operations.
Features and Features of EaseUS Partition Master Software:
– Very simple and convenient environment for all users with any level of knowledge
– Ability to build, delete, resize, integrate, fragment and any partition operations
– Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic
– Convert FAT format to NTFS
– Convert Primary Partition to Logical and vice versa
– Ability to recover deleted partitions
– Full and accurate copy of partition
– Support MBR partitions up to 2 terabytes and GPT up to 4 terabytes
The set of changes made to the EaseUS Partition Master can be seen here .
EaseUS Partition Master Program Tips:
– This software has several versions, the Unlimited version being the most complete and expensive version, but since the fix of the program converts the trial version to different versions, there is no significant difference between the different versions of the original software.
– If changes are made to partitions other than the partition where Windows is installed, the operation will be performed without the need to restart Windows, but if it is partitioned Windows requires a Windows reset.
– A hidden partition less than 500 MB in size may have been built before the Windows drive; note that this partition contains system files and deleting it will not cause Windows to rise. To remove it you should use boot-independent operating system and then install new windows.
– Bootable disk made separately.
: Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10 –
Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 –
Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 –
Windows Home Server –
Windows 7 SP1 & Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 –
Windows Server 2008 32 bit and 64 bit Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter Edition, Windows Web Server 2008 –
Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit Edition –
Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit Edition –
Windows Server 2003 32 bit and 64 bit Standard and Enterprise Edition, Windows Small Business Server 2003 –
Windows XP Home Edition and Professional 32 bit and 64 bit Edition –
Windows 2000 Professional and Server / Advanced Server SP4 –
: Supported Device Types
Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD –
Serial ATA (SATA) HDD –
External SATA (eSATA) HDD –
SCSI HDD –
All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers –
(Full support of RAIDed configurations (hardware RAIDs –
IEEE 1394 (FireWire) HDD –
USB 1.0 / 2.0 HDD –
Large hard disk support: MBR and GPT hard disk, EaseUS Partition Master can support 2TB + hard disk and 32 disks at most, up to 2TB partition on MBR disk and 4TB partition on GPT disk
Removable device, such as flash drive, memory card, memory stick and so on –
: Supported File Systems
: Hardware Requirements
. CPU: At least with x86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz
. RAM: Equal or larger than 512MB
. Disk space: Hard disk drive with 100 MB of available space
.A standard PC system with mouse, keyboard and color monitor
Follow the Readme.txt filer.
Version 13.8 was fixed separately, installed on December 29, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit editing and – as shown in the image – was successfully activated.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir