EndNote Free download
EndNote is software for organizing and storing resources and documents used in the research process and preparing articles. It lets you search for articles and documents in different databases and manages and organizes them after saving. Standard article publishing templates are available in various databases and journals in Endnotes that make it easy to save the required format in conjunction with Word software.
EndNote Software Features and Features :
– Search online for articles and articles on various databases
– Ability to fully import and manage PDFs
– Review resources for preparing a thesis, article, book, etc.
– Classifying resources and information for faster access
– Easy and accurate search for research resources
– Ability to find full text articles
– Synchronizing articles with different publishing standards
– Automatically add resources to the list of research papers with the choice of format according to different standards
– Ability to classify and organize shapes, tables and other graphics files
– Ability to share articles on various sites
EndNote for Windows system and hardware requirements
- Windows® XP SP3, Vista (32- / 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- / 64-bit), Windows 8.x (32- / 64-bit) & Windows 10 .
- Pentium 450-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
- 180MB hard disk space available
- 256 MB RAM
- CD-ROM drive required for installation – not required for download installation.
- Internet connection required to register for online access, search online databases, find full text and auto-update references.
- EndNote Libraries are compatible across Macintosh and Windows platforms.
- EndNote is Unicode compliant.
- To use MSI installation, it is necessary to have the latest Windows Updates installed.
Word processor compatibility
- EndNote is compatible with the following word processing and text formats:
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2007, 2010 *, 2013 * (* 32 and 64 bit), Apache OpenOffice Writer 3.x, Partner Cite While You Write ™ integration with Wolfram Mathematica 8
EndNote for Mac OS X system and hardware requirements
- Macintosh: 10.6.x (Snow Leopard), 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks) & 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Hard disk with 400 MB available
- Minimum 256 MB of available RAM
- Internet connection required to register for EndNote Web and search online databases, find full text and auto-update references.
- EndNote Web account included
- ** To update your Mac OS, go to System Preferences / Software Update or go to http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/.
Word processor compatibility
- EndNote X7 is compatible with the following word processors:
- Cite While You Write: Microsoft® Word® 2008 (SP1), 2011. Updates for these word processors can be found at the Microsoft Office update website.
- CWYW Integration Partner: Apple Pages ’09; Wolfram Mathematica 8
- Paper Format: Word processors that save .rtf files: Word Perfect – versions 11, 12, 13, 14, Apple iWork Pages – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, WordPad – for supported Windows versions, TextEdit – for supported Macintosh OSX versions, OpenOffice.org – Nissus Writer – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x, Macintosh OSX version, Mellel – versions 1, 2.x, Paper format: Word processors that save .odt files: OpenOffice .org – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 110 MB
Mac version: 84 MB