ERDAS IMAGINE / Foundation x64 Free Download
ERDAS Suite is a product of Hexagon software in the field of remote sensing and photogrammetry software that has a lot to say. As its name implies, it specializes in geoengineering and software engineering and strives to provide perfect products so customers can easily visualize their complex data. In this regard, ERDAS Suite software has been developed to process and visualize large amounts of data and preparations to deliver to CAD family software. The main software and its basic features are extensions that you can add to your application as needed.
ERDAS Suite supports most popular formats and can be imported / exported in the application. Although this software is best known in the field of remote sensing and photogrammetry, the software architecture is such that it does not take into account any particular area of expertise, and geologists and geographers can use the software’s capabilities if necessary. For their own purposes. ERDAS Suite is one of the most important products of the company, so due to customer reviews and feedback, new versions are coming out with many updates.
Features and features of the ERDAS Suite suite:
- Integration of multiple geographic technologies into a single software
- Careful processing of information using various methods including Python scripts and OGC, WPS output
- Ability to use custom commands
- Dynamic modeling, multicore and distributed processing for just about anything
- Processing, analysis and ability to understand geographic raw data
64-bit: Intel 64 (EM64T), AMD 64, or equivalent (four or more logical processors are strongly recommended)
16 GB or more strongly recommended
• 6 GB for software
• 7 GB for example data
• Data storage requirements vary by mapping project1
Operating Systems2, 3, 4
• Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) (version 1607 or higher)
• Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit) (version 1607 or higher)
• Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
• Windows Server 2022 (64-bit)
• Windows 11 Enterprise (64-bit) (Viable, not currently considered Supported)
• OpenGL 2.1 or higher (this typically comes with supported graphics cards5)
• Java Runtime 188.8.131.52 or higher — IMAGINE Objective requires JRE and can utilize any installed and configured JRE of version 184.108.40.206 or higher. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable is also required.
• Python 3.7.x (Python is optionally usable with Spatial Modeler)
• Microsoft DirectX® 9c or higher
• .NET Framework 4.7.2 or higher
• OpenCL 1.2 with a device that supports double precision (cl_khr_fp64) if wanting to GPU accelerate NNDiffuse and other Operators. Functions should fall back to the CPU if suitable GPU not present.
• An NVIDIA card with CUDA Compute level of 3.0 or greater is recommended for use with Deep Learning and 5.0 or greater for other Spatial Modeler Operators. Functions should fall back to the CPU if suitable GPU not present.
Recommended Graphics Cards for Stereo Display6
• NVIDIA® Quadro® P6000, P5000, P4000, P2000
• NVIDIA® Quadro® M6000, M5000, M4000, M2000
• NVIDIA® Quadro® K5200, K5000, K4200, K4000, K2200, K600, K420
• NVIDIA Quadro RTX4000
Recommended Stereo Display Monitors
• 120 Hz (or above) LCD Monitors with NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Kit, or
• 3D PluraView system from Schneider Digital7
• Vision Engineering CONTOUR 3D stereoscopic GIS display
Recommended Stereo Glasses and Emitter kits
• NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Kit
• 3DTV Universal Emitter
All software installations require:
• One Windows-compatible mouse with scroll wheel or equivalent input device
• Printing requires Windows-supported hardcopy devices8
Software security (Hexagon Geospatial Licensing 2022) requires one of the following:
• Ethernet card, or
• One USB port for hardware key
Advanced data collection requires one of the following hand controllers:9
• TopoMouse™ or TopoMouse USB™
• Immersion 3D Mouse
• Stealth 3D (Immersion), S3D-E type, Serial Port
• Stealth Z, S2-Z model, USB version
• Stealth V, S3-V type (add as a serial device)
• 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Pro10
• 3Dconnexion SpaceExplorer mouse10
• Z/I Mouse
ArcGIS and GeoMedia Interoperability
• ERDAS IMAGINE can be safely installed on a computer that has GeoMedia 2020 or GeoMedia 2022 installed; however, for greatest compatibility, it is highly recommended to install matching versions (including updates).
• ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 requires GeoMedia 2022 for live linking. Order of installation does not matter.
• ERDAS IMAGINE can interact with File Geodatabases.
• ERDAS IMAGINE can be safely installed on a computer that has ArcGIS® versions 10.6 through 10.8.1 (but ArcGIS installation is not required for File Geodatabase access).
• PostgreSQL 13.2 with PostGIS 3.1.1: PostGIS can be used to store GeoMedia Features (.pfp)
• Oracle Server 19c (220.127.116.11) 64-bit: Oracle Server 19c can be used to store Oracle GeoRaster (.ogr) (requires Oracle Spatial), SDE Raster (.sdi) (requires ArcGIS for Server) and Oracle Spatial Features (.ogv) (requires Oracle Spatial), as well as GeoMedia Features (.ofp).
• Microsoft SQL Server 2019 64-bit: Microsoft SQL Server 2019 can be used to store GeoMedia Features (.sfp)
ERDAS IMAGINE System Requirements Notes
1 Disk I/O is usually the slowest task in geospatial data processing. Faster hard disks improve productivity. Reading data from one disk, writing temporary data to a second disk, and writing data to a third disk improves performance. Disk arrays improve productivity, but some RAID options slow performance. Network disk drives are subject to network limitations.
2 Server Operating Systems are not supported for IMAGINE Photogrammetry, ORIMA, or ERDAS ER Mapper.
3 The 3D stereo viewing and peripheral requirements of IMAGINE Photogrammetry limit its operating system options.
4 Includes ERDAS ER Mapper support.
5 Windows provides a generic OpenGL driver for all supported graphics cards; however, an OpenGLoptimized graphics card and driver are recommended for these applications.
6 Graphics cards certified with previous versions of IMAGINE Photogrammetry and ORIMA may also be compatible but are not certified in the current version. Drivers must not be newer than R418. NVidia dropped 3D Vision support for drivers released after R418 U4 (425.31), which was released on April 11, 2019.
7 Stereo Monitors certified with previous versions of IMAGINE Photogrammetry and ORIMA may also be compatible but are not certified in the current version.
8 HP-RTL drivers are recommended. Windows 64-bit print servers require 64-bit print drivers.
9 Stealth S-Mouse (S2-S model) and MOUSE-TRAK are the only supported hand controllers in Stereo Analyst for ERDAS IMAGINE.
10 3Dconnexion mice are supported in IMAGINE Photogrammetry
Check out Readme in Crack folder
the 2022v16.7 version was successfully installed and activated on windows 11pro(v21H2) on 2023-9-15
Hexagon ERDAS IMAGINE / Foundation 2015 v15.0
Intergraph ERDAS IMAGINE / Foundation / ER Mapper 2014 v14.0
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir