Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK 1.02.27426 Free Download.
Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is a .NET library where developers can embed customizable .NET controls on any program in WinForm application. The library does not require other developers to rely on external monitors to display or interact with PDF documents. Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK Library is easy to use, after adding the monitor control to the form, use the following code to run a PDF file in one path.
C # and vb.net codes:
pdfViewer.Open (@ ”C: DocumentA.pdf”);
This library is available in two licenses based on your interest. The standard license (100 distributions) allows the developer to distribute the combined application for 100 devices. In the standard license (unlimited license) the developer can distribute the combined program for an unlimited number of devices.
Features and Features of Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK:
- View PDF documents from a file or Byte Array
- Open encrypted PDF files
- Show without toolbar
- Customize the view window
- Guide to specific pages
- Control of screen zoom and visible areas
- Move back and forth
- Line Recovery (Bookmarks)
- Search and highlight keywords
- Print PDF files
- Recover document portions
- Recover the number of pages
- Retrieving document details (title, author, keywords, etc.)
- Able to track pages and positions on the screen
- Display images that are directly embedded in the PDF
How to use in Visual Studio:
1. Create a Windows Form application.
2. Open Toolbox (Ctrl + Alt + X)
3. Right-click on the Toolbox window and select Choose Items.
4. From the Choose Toolbox Items window, click the .NET Framework Components tab and select PdfViewer.
5. Drag the tool from the Toolbox section on the form. Double-click on it and enter the following code (change the address):
pdfViewer.Open (@ ”C: TempHelloWorld.pdf”);
Add the dlls in the folder to the Tolbox Visual Studio according to the type of .NET version used.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir