Gemcom Whittle 4.5.1 Free Download.
Gemcom Whittle is a collection of mine optimization and strategic mining planning products developed by Jeff Whittle since 1984. When mining exploration and extraction companies need to assess the financial capability and optimal mining strategy for the deposit, they shift to the leading industry of strategic mining planning. Whittle offers reliable results and is used in feasibility, mine life scheduling, and mine reassessment throughout the production phase.
Gemcom Whittle Features:
- Necessary capabilities for cavity optimization and timing criteria
- Unique ability to organize multiple analyzes within a single project
- A combination of 30 elements that can be used to model physical, economic and environmental factors.
- Easy to use charts and templates for extensive sensitivity and risk analysis
- Expand Milawa algorithm capabilities to support up to 50 pressures during timing
- Supports multiple mining schedules
- Simultaneous optimization is the latest advancement in strategic mining planning that optimizes mining in one step.
- Combining planning materials into the final product or the process of input constraints
- Supports multiple methods to calculate block value and revenue
- Output formats for use with MineMaps Express
- Advanced analytics module that allows Whittle to perform complex analysis. This is very useful for designers who are interested in the sensitivity of extensive experiments and risk analysis.
Gemcom Whittle System Requirements
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Memory: 32bit, 4GB – 64bit, 8GB
Installation guide of Gemcom Whittle
Listed in the Readme file in the Crk folder.
v4.5.1 installed and launched successfully on Windows 10 (64 bit) in 29/12/2021.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir