Graitec Tricalc x64 Free Download
Graitec Tricalc is an integrated and complete software for the design of various structures published by Graitec software company. This design software includes different stages, including modeling, measuring, detailing, etc. In each of these features, this software offers the user tools that are very valuable and practical. The most important feature of this software is the integration of design and production. Several steps and stages can be done in the environment of the same software, and even after the design stage and in the production departments, they can use this software. One of the most important advantages of integration is high security. In this software, all information is linked to a single information model.
In the structural model of this software, the calculations of all elements, apart from the material, are done in an integrated manner. This is achieved using secondary P-Delta analysis and six degrees of freedom for each node. This technology helps you avoid unnecessary simplifications and creates project security. Checking the structure in general helps the user to check the connections and the effect of different elements on the composition in a detailed and detailed manner and monitor the behavior of the structure comprehensively. High productivity and security are two very important factors in the success of various projects and structures, and this software provides both for you. The high capacity of modeling and analysis makes this software an excellent and reliable option for various modeling.
Graitec Tricalc Features:
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- The environment and work flow is very fast and convenient
- Construction and import of structure through DWG and DXF formats and 3D BIM models
- Design on vertical and horizontal levels with various configurations
- Modeling of complex and multi-component structures
- Smart assistant to create different structures
- Parameterizable options
- Providing prefabricated models and components
- And …
Graitec Tricalc System Requirements
Minimal System Requirements:
- Windows 8/8.1/10/11 – 64bit
- PC with Intel® Core™ i3 latest generation Processor (or AMD equivalent)
- 8 GB RAM. Depending on the project’s size and complexity, additional RAM is highly recommended
- Minimum 50 GB free disk space on the hard disk
- Windows compatible graphics adapter (1GB MB video RAM), with the latest video driver (recommended by the manufacturer), with support for OpenGL 3.0 and DirectX 12 and with the latest drivers installed (for best performance, we don’t recommend onboard graphics cards)
- 19″ display or higher with 1680 x 1050 resolution
- Network adapter, Keyboard, Mouse, USB port
Recommended System Requirements:
- PC with Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 latest generation Processor
- 16 GB RAM – According to the project size and complexity, additional RAM might be required
- SSD with 50 GB free space or more
- 22” display or higher with 1920x 1080 resolution
- Graphics card with DirectX 12 or higher and OpenGL 3.0 compliancy
- Installed operating system: Windows 10 64-bit version
- Windows and AutoCAD® compatible printer or plotter.
Graitec Tricalc Installation Guide
Follow The Instruction in Readme.txt File.