iMindMap Ultimate 10.1.1 3.53.0.
Ayoa with ex name iMindMap is software for brainstorming.
Wikipedia defines the mental map as:
A graph is a tree used to express words, ideas, activities, or other things related to a keyword or idea. This diagram is used to generate, organize and structure ideas and ideas and can be used in problem solving, decision making and writing.
In fact, when we think of an idea, the thought process does not play out on a regular basis and as a sequence of successive thoughts on that idea. When we think of new ideas, ideas, and solutions scattered around our minds, we are scattered. On the other hand, one of the ways to think on paper is to bring ideas to paper. As soon as something new comes to your mind about a central idea, write it down on paper and draw a line on the topic, by continuing to do so we have a complete map of the thoughts and ideas that come to our mind. We can analyze and summarize it at the appropriate time.
But since the paper world is a world of limitations, there are many software designed to implement mind map computing that have no paper limitations and offer many new and exciting features that are virtually impossible on paper. One of these open source software is iMindMap which has a number of features.
Ayoa Features and Features:
- Conceptualization and easy management of ideas
- Brainstorm mode for group brainstorming, brainstorming and displaying them together
- Various flowcharts and shapes for better visualization of the brain
- Easily present the map created at conferences and conferences
- Export to various Word formats, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, images, web, etc.
- Integrated with Google Drive, evernote and Dropbox for cloud storage projects
- One-click map sorting and sorting
- Vista (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit) or Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 (32/64-bit) **
- 1GHz or faster processor
- 1GB RAM
- 400MB free hard disk space
Read Readme.txt in the folder
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir