Innovyze InfoWorks ICM 2021.1 x64 Free download.
Innovyze InfoWorks ICM product is a software advanced modeling river basin. You can model complex hydraulic and hydrological elements of the network quickly, accurately and jointly. This software helps you to plan for capacity improvement, system expansion and emergency scenarios. As an industry-leading hydraulic and hydrological modeling solution, InfoWorks ICM digitizes natural and man-made elements.
The software allows you to accurately and quickly visualize one-dimensional infrastructure and two-dimensional ground currents to give you a complete view of the behavior of the basin. Using the latest GPU, CPU and Workgroup server technology, InfoWorks ICM delivers simulation results with remarkable speed and can distribute simulation solutions over a remote network of licensed devices.
Features and specifications of InfoWorks ICM software:
- Top and bottom models of ground drainage networks
- Fully integrated one-dimensional and two-dimensional modeling behavior
- Use remote devices to run simulations
- Perform sediment transport and water quality monitoring in both one-dimensional and two-dimensional areas
- It enables engineers to create a single model that contains significant elements in both natural and man-made channels.
- Import hydraulic and hydrological data from various sources including HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, XPSWMM, CSV and CAD files
- Real-time control (RTC) capability allows structures to be programmed directly to automatically respond to system conditions during a simulation.
Windows 10 x64
For any question Contact us