JetBrains DataSpell Free Download
JetBrains DataSpell is an IDE for data science with Jupyter smart notebooks, interactive Python scripts, and many other built-in tools. This software has many features including the following:
1. Jupyter smart notebooks configured for high interactivity. Switch between command and editor modes with a keystroke. Move the cells with the arrow keys. Use all standard Jupyter shortcuts. Enjoy fully interactive outputs – right below the cell.
2. Smart Coding Assistant Enjoy smart code completion, quick check and fix errors, easy navigation and more when editing code cells.
3. Local and Remote Notebooks Work with local Jupyter notebooks or easily connect to remote Jupyter, JupyterHub or JupyterLab servers from the IDE.
4. Interactive Python scripts and Python scientific console, run Python scripts or desired expressions interactively in the Python console. View outputs and status variables in real time.
5. Cells in Python Scripts Split Python scripts into cells of code with the #%% separator and execute them individually, just as you would in a Jupyter notebook.
6. Browse data and visualization outputs through interactive controls, DataFrames and visualizations right in place. All popular scientific Python libraries are supported, including Plotly, Bokeh, Altair, ipywidgets, and more.
7. Built-in integrations and version control tools, clone Git projects, commit and push changes, work with multiple branches, manage changelists, and stage updates before they’re committed.
8.Terminal, work with the command line shell through the built-in terminal, which supports all the same commands as your operating system.
9. Database tools, access and query the database directly from the IDE. Rely on intelligent coding when editing SQL code, running queries, browsing data, and changing schemas.
Features of JetBrains DataSpell v2023.1.3
- Python: Whether you’re working in Jupyter notebooks or Python scripts, you can always count on intelligent code completion, fast error checking and fixing, and easy code navigation.
- Markdown: DataSpell supports Markdown editing and rendering in notebook cells and in individual files. LaTeX support is not ready yet, but will be soon.
- Conda: Built-in support for Conda makes it easy to create, manage, and reuse environments and dependencies.
- Debugger: Debugger is supported in both Jupyter notebooks and Python scripts. Stop at breakpoints, step through code, and review and manage the state of variables.
- SQL: Connect to your database to explore tables, recreate tables, import/export data, and more.
- Basic support for R includes a debugger, dataset explorer and visualization, package manager, smart coding assistance, and more.
- Plugins: Vim emulation, Docker, additional VCS, custom skin themes, and more are available through a world of plugins.
Recommended Minimum Configuration (for Optimal Performance)
– 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8
– 2 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
– 2.5 GB hard disk space, SSD recommended
– 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
Installation guide and tips :
Unzip the file and then follow the instructions in the Readme file to complete the installation process.
Download links :
Password : www.downloadly.ir
File size :