JetBrains GoLand 2021.1 Windows/Linux/macOS Free download.
GoLand is a new commercial IDE by JetBrains that aims to provide an ergonomic environment for Go development. This new IDE expands the IntelliJ platform with the help of programming and integration of special tools for the Go language.
JetBrains GoLand software features:
- Coding process: IDE analyzes your code, looks for connections between symbols to provide code completion, fast navigation, intelligent error analysis, formatting, etc.
- GoLand ergonomic design : Together, the analysis of powerful static codes and ergonomic design not only develops production but also a pleasurable experience.
- GoLand Integrated Tools : Important Mission Tools such as Performer Rest, Cover Tool, Special Debugger, and Version Control Integration
- IntelliJ ecosystem plugin : If you need something other than a set of built-in tools, the IntelliJ ecosystem plugin will help you.
- Code creation: In some cases, IDE can create a small code for you. For example, if you press Ctrl + O, the IDE will help you use any interface by generating its methods.
- Terminal: IDE is built with an internal terminal. Depending on your format, you can work with a linear command line, Far, power shell, or bash. Call the terminal using Alt + F12 and execute each command without leaving the IDE.
- Database Tool: Use Smart Programming Help when editing SQL . Connect to a live database , execute commands, browse and export data, and more
- 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8
- GNOME or KDE desktop
- macOS 10.13 or higher
- Minimum 2 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB hard disk space, SSD recommended
- 1024 × 768 minimum screen resolution
Read the instructions.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 424 MB
Linux version: 533 MB
Mac version: 532 MB