JetBrains ReSharper Ultimate 2022.2.3 Free download
The JetBrains Resharper tool is a great plugin for optimizing and providing a faster environment for coding in Visual Studio. IntelliSense is the name of Microsoft\’s AutoCompletion technology for use in the IDE, which can help in documenting and debugging the names of variables, functions, and 2, as well as accessing function descriptions. With this plugin, IntelliSense programmer will see better optimization in Visual Studio, and the speed and accuracy of programming will be significantly increased.
In addition to Resharper and ++ ReSharper C, JetBrains also offers four dotTrace, dotMemory, dotCover, and dotPeek plugins for Visual Studio, each of which provides good features for optimizing software and increasing their speed and efficiency. .
Version 9 of the JetBrains Database tool is provided in a single, integrated package called ReSharper Ultimate .
JetBrains Resharper Tool Features :
– Develop and optimize auto-completion feature in Visual Studio
– Analyze the quality of codes and sort, clean and optimize them.
– Launching and testing codes and debugging and troubleshooting their automatic and advanced faults
– Optimize References and remove additional ones
– Advanced and accurate routing and search
– Full compliance with programming standards
– Existence of different types of templates and the possibility of customizing, configuring and sharing themes
– Has XAML editing tools
Application of dotTrace , dotMemory , dotCover and dotPeek plugins in Visual Studio :
– dotTrace plugin; Powerful Profiler to check and manage program performance and the amount of consumption of its various components from the processor by displaying the full report
– dotMemory plugin; to check and control the use of memory by the program to optimize and increase speed, along with graphical reporting
– dotCover plugin; a tool for the Code Coverage process and performing Unit Test on codes to ensure their flawless performance
– Free dotPeek plugin; Strong Decompiler to view program source codes
This document covers all ReSharper Ultimate products: ReSharper, ReSharper C ++, dotCover, dotTrace, dotMemory, and dotPeek.
- Processor: min. Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- For Visual Studio integration: min. 4 GB, recommended 6 GB or higher
- For standalone dotTrace, dotMemory, dotPeek: min. 512 MB, recommended 2 GB or higher
- Minimum space: 400 Mb
- Using SSD instead of HDD is recommended for optimal performance
- Operating system (a 64-bit OS is highly recommended for optimal performance):
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows 7
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher.
- The strong-name bypass feature must not be disabled .
Visual Studio integration
ReSharper Ultimate products integrate into the following Visual Studio releases (Community, Professional and higher editions; Express editions are not supported):
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Updates 1, 2 or 3
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Update 5
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Update 3
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SP1
dotMemory, dotCover, dotTrace and their respective remote profiling agents require .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher to be installed.
dotMemory and dotTrace allow profiling any .NET application that targets the following frameworks:
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6 or 4.7
- Silverlight 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 or 5.1
- .NET Core 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 or 2.1
dotPeek requires .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher to run.