JetBrains RubyMine 2021.1 Windows/Linux/macOS Free download.
The Ruby programming language was officially introduced on February 24, 1993 by the Japanese scientist Yukihiro Matsumoto, with the goal of providing a balanced and flexible language for functional and grammatical programming, and his utterance was higher than Python and more powerful than Perl. JetBrains RubyMine is a smart application development environment for Ruby programming language as well as Ruby on Rails or RAILS or RoR programming framework, which is designed and produced based on the powerful JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA tool platform. A variety of JetBrains integrated programming environment features are also provided to create more coordination and integration in this IDE.
Features of JetBrains RubyMine :
– Smart Ruby Language Editor
– Advanced and graphical decoding of codes
– All-round test of Ruby and Ruby Rails codes
– Ability to review, reconstruct and optimize software codes without changing its main function (Refactoring)
– Zeus coding support
– Having RSpec as a Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) framework for Ruby language
– View and download usable extensions of this IDE here .
- 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8
- GNOME or KDE desktop
- macOS 10.13 or higher
- Minimum 2 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB hard disk space, SSD recommended
- 1024 × 768 minimum screen resolution
- Ruby 1.8.x or higher, or JRuby
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 392 MB
Linux version: 493 MB
Mac version: 492 MB