JP Software Take Command 28.02.18 x64 Multilingual Free download.
Take Command is an interactive graphical interface and command line environment, making use of the Windows command line command to write batch files. Take Command shows the command line of your programs in multiple windows. The software includes hundreds of major enhancements to CMD commands including COPY, DEL, DIR and MOVE and the ability to add over 195 new commands, over 680 variables and built-in functions, powerful batch file editor and debugger, advanced command line editing and completion Customizable tabs, and thousands of other features. Take Command is a fully compatible Windows CMD replacement. The default processor is Windows CMD.EXE. It is a console program that executes commands you enter in the format and runs simple batch scripts (.BAT or .CMD files).
Features and Features of Take Command:
- Take Command is a combination of command line power with ease of use with Explorer. You can search for files in tabbed command line windows and view results in the GUI window.
- Compatible with Windows command prompt and batch files
- An integrated, familiar environment means youll be more productive with your batch interactive and batch programming tasks.
- Instructions Consistent command line commands reduce your learning and development time.
- 20-200% faster in displaying output than standard Windows CMD, so you do your job faster.
- You can run different commands and GUI programs in tabbed windows at the same time. Including Console Console (TCC), CMD, bash and PowerShell
Take Command is compatible with any 32 or 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7, 2008R2, Windows 8 and 2012, and Windows 10 and 2016.
Read the Readme.txt file in the folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir