Mentor Graphics Calibre 2019.1 Linux Free download.
Mentor Graphics Caliber is the industry standard software for IC physical verification, with outstanding performance and accuracy. Caliber nmLVS software provides real device geometry, programmable electrical law checking, and sophisticated interactive debugging to ensure accurate circuit accuracy and improve designer efficiency.
Features and Features of Mentor Graphics Caliber software:
- Processing engine to ensure robust testing and execution of all applications
- Integrate design platforms and deploy quickly from all nm Platform applications in the user design environment
- Integrated programming environment across all applications (SVRF and TVF) to customize the design
- Hyperscaling technology that brings higher scalability to users
- Reduce capital costs by extending the useful life of shared memory processor systems
Some Caliber products:
- Caliber nmLVS: An industry-leading security and physical tool, a combination of fast-circuit verification tools with fast execution and interactive debugging
- Caliber Interactive: Automatically detect and remove design violations during DRC
- Caliber DESIGNrev: Speed up completing full chip design and storing large GDSII files in OASIS®
- Caliber Pattern Matching: Replaces text-based rules with a visual geometry to ensure accurate design execution
- Caliber RVE: View results to reduce debugging time by visually identifying design errors in the user design environment
- Caliber InRoute: Platform design and verification featuring all Olympus-SoC capabilities
- Caliber xACT
- Caliber xACT 3D
- Caliber Auto-Waivers
- Caliber RealTime
- Caliber 3DSTACK
- Caliber xL
- Caliber PERC
- Caliber xRC
Caliber supports x86_64 processors. There are two x86-64 processor products supplied by different vendors, AMD and Intel. The Calibre toolset is supported on computers based on either of these processors. As of the 2013.4 Caliber release, MGC_HOME is packaged as two trees, IXL and AOI. The different executables for IXL and AOI trees are optimized for different Linux distributions. For example, IXL supports RHEL 5 distributions; AOI supports RHEL 6 distributions. If you use both types of Linux distributions on your network, you should download and install both executables into the same target directory. Set the MGC_HOME variable to either the IXL or the AOI tree. When you invoke Caliber, it will automatically detect the operating system and execute it from the correct MGC_HOME tree.
– Dual or Quad-Core CPU, clock speed of 2.0 GHz or better
– Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) OpenGL 2.0 capable, with at least 512 MB of VRAM
– System RAM: 8 GB
Due to the impossibility of testing, all the flaws for this software are included in the package.
Mentor Graphics Caliber 2019.1 – IXL
Mentor Graphics Caliber 2018.1 – IXL
Mentor Graphics Caliber 2018.1 – AOI
Mentor Graphics Calibre 2015.2 – AOI
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir