Micro-Cap Free Download
Micro-Cap is software for schematic design and simulation of analog and digital circuits. This tool provides electronic interactive environments for the design and simulation of circuits. Micro-Cap has been continuously developing and improving its capabilities since its release in 1982. Currently, this software is a modern, simple tool with a suitable user interface and a large number of powerful ode algorithms for simulating the circuit.
- Integration of circuit design and simulation environment
- Dynamic analysis based on edits
- Powerful digital simulator
- Analyze the worst cases to find statistical and performance constraints
- Smart circuit optimization with different methods
- Ability to design active and inactive filters
- Modeling analog and digital behaviors
- Survey of parametric and multidimensional steps
- Possibility of 3D plot
- Features LEDs, switches, columns and DC motors
- Mono Carlo analysis
- Various functions to increase efficiency
- PCB interface for popular packages
- AC and DC Analysis Analyst
- Stability analysis to find stability constraints in linear circuits
- A Pentium II or later computer.
- A hard disk with at least 100 Megabytes of available space.
- A compatible mouse.
- Operating System – See below.
- 1GB memory system.
- USB port (on the server if a LAN version).
* Micro-Cap requires Write permission to its directories
|Operating System compatibility|
|Windows XP||Windows Vista||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
|MC5 Ver 2||Yes *||Yes * +||No|
|MC6||Yes||Yes * +||No|
|MC7||Yes *||Yes * +||No|
|MC8||Yes *||Yes * +||Yes ** +|
|* Requires the latest HASP update|
|** Requires the latest MC8 executable and latest HASP update|
|+ Runs but has some incompatibilities|
Micro-Cap 10, 11, and 12 are now free and require no key
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir