Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 CU9 x64 MSDN Free download.
One of Microsoft’s Server Series software projects, which is actually a subset of the Office suite, is a powerful Microsoft Exchange Server application that is primarily used to create and manage Mail Server. Sending, receiving and managing emails, as well as managing contacts and calendars is done by Exchange Server. This app enables access to mail over the Internet by connecting to an Outlook Web App or OWA Web server. The first version of the program was released in 1993 and then its first public release, Exchange Server 4.0, was released in 1996 and has become the best choice for creating mail servers.
Features and features of Microsoft Exchange Server software :
– Has full capabilities for sending and receiving and managing mail and contacts
– View and manage mails using a variety of desktop tools and their interfaces
– Ability to create a public folder for sharing incoming and outgoing mail
– Full synchronization with various versions of Office suite
– High security of email sending and receiving system
– Quick and advanced search for letters
– Support for very large storage space
– High speed of receipt and delivery of mail
– Create access levels and a variety of management settings
See the software and hardware requirements here .
The specifications of this version:
Exchange Server 2019 Cumulative Update 9 (x64) – DVD (Multiple Languages)
File Name: mu_exchange_server_2019_cumulative_update_9_x64_dvd_90567e3a.iso
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 with Cumulative Update 9 Build 15.02.0858.005 x64 MSDN/VLSC
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
5.83 GB before and 1.89 GB after compression