MongoDB Windows/macOS Free Download
MongoDB is a source-available cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas. MongoDB is developed by MongoDB Inc. and current versions are licensed under the Server Side Public License (SSPL) which is considered non-free by some organizations and distributions. MongoDB is a member of the MACH Alliance. Build applications on the industry’s first developer data platform. From AI-powered and event-driven apps to edge use cases and search, build fast and at the scale users demand.
MongoDB is a flexible, document-oriented database platform that is designed to be the cloud database of choice for enterprise applications. MongoDB provides a number of features that make it a great choice for a wide variety of applications. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 200 million times with over 1.8 million MongoDB University registrations. There are drivers for 10+ languages, with dozens more added by the community. Best of all, MongoDB is completely free to use. MongoDB provides developers with a number of useful out-of-the-box capabilities, whether you need to run privately on site or in the public cloud.
Features of MongoDB
- MongoDB has been designed with developer productivity and flexibility in mind. It is a document-oriented database, which means that data is stored as documents, and documents are grouped in collections
- Sharding in MongoDB allows for much greater horizontal scalability. Horizontal scaling means that each shard in every cluster houses a portion of the dataset in question, essentially functioning as a separate database.
- When your data only resides in a single server, it is exposed to multiple potential points of failure, such as a server crash, service interruptions, or even good old hardware failure. Any of these events would make accessing your data nearly impossible.Replication allows you to sidestep these vulnerabilities by deploying multiple servers for disaster recovery and backup
- Authentication is a critical security feature in MongoDB. Authentication ensures that only authorized users can access the database. Without authentication, anyone can access your data.Notably, MongoDB indexes can be created on demand to accommodate real-time, ever-changing query patterns and application requirements.
- At least 10 GB of free disk space plus whatever space is necessary to hold your MongoDB data.
- At least 4 GB of RAM.
- If you use AWS EC2 instances, you should use a minimum of an m3.medium instance.
- The MongoDB Agent must be installed only on 64-bit architectures.
It is a freeware.
Version 7.0.2 only works on windows 11
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir
583 / 72 MB