Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.34 Windows/ 2.28.2 macOS Free download.
Nikon Camera Control is the name of application software for controlling Nikon SLR series cameras. Using this software and Nikon SLR Series products you can remotely control and view images from your PC by connecting via wired or wireless networks. If you plan to use a wireless connection, you will need a wireless transmitter. Also the creators of this product have been trying to make this software so you can remotely control and manage the software with the desired changes.
Camera Control Pro software can remotely adjust and manage your camera’s exposure, shutter speed, and aperture. This way you can control your camera very effectively with this software. It also has the advanced capabilities of the Nikon D3 and D300 products, capable of displaying and selecting the right images to transfer data to your computer screen.
The highlight of this software is the ability to transfer images directly from the camera to your computer in a simple operation, in which all your data, such as the shooting process until storage, is recorded and transferred to your computer. Other features of the software include support for the ViewNx browser, viewer software and Capture NX photo-finishing software.
Features and features of the Nikon Camera Control suite:
- Manage, control and watch Nikon remote SLR camera images
- Possibility to connect between camera and software both wirelessly and wirelessly
- Ability to select and adjust image control parameters from your computer
- Significantly increase your performance with the ability to check before transferring or removing unnecessary images
- Integrate and support other Nikon software such as ViewNx browser, viewer software and more
- Perfect compatibility with new Nikon D3 / D300 products
- Liveview mode support (manual and tripod mode)
- Ability to adjust focus point and shutter release
Camera Control Pro System Requirements
Pre-installed versions of Windows Vista (Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate)
Windows XP Home Edition / Professional (SP2)
Windows 2000 Professional (SP4)
Processor: 1 GHz or higher Intel Celeron / Pentium 4 / Core series
Memory: 256 MB or more (512 MB or more with Windows Vista), 768 MB or more recommended
Disk space: Requires 1 GB or more for running
Monitor: 1,024 x 768 pixels or more / 24-bit color (True Color) or more
Interface: USB: Only built-in USB ports supported / IEEE 1394: Only OHCI-compliant boards supported
Use the information in the Key.txt file to register the software.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 232 MB
Mac OS Version: 120 MB