OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition Update Free Download
OpenPlant Modeler is an accurate, rapid, design engineering solution for 3D plant design. It enhances project teams with mobile information, via ISO 15926, iModels, and support for multiple formats and data types, such as DGN, DWG, JT, point clouds, and PDF to provide flexible design and review processes. OpenPlant Modeler is the right software for any project, large or small.
OpenPlant Modeler enables you to quickly and easily perform 3D designs of your plant piping, HVAC, and mechanical and electrical equipment in an open and collaborative digital twin environment by leveraging Bentley’s iTwin framework.
You can perform collaborative plant engineering. Interoperability ensures plant design data and construction deliverables are available anytime for your project team members to quickly find, share, and use. The collaborative environment allows users to check out model components, make updates, and check them in.
Features of OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition
- Quickly and easily create 3D plant models with parametric equipment modeling, specification-driven piping, HVAC, electrical cable trays, and structural steel libraries in an open, intuitive, and collaborative environment
- Work in a cloud-based environment that supports project teams working together online, offline, or remotely. Remote collaboration allows scalability for any number of users across small and large projects
- Integrate with PlantSight to utilize component-based workflows and create a digital twin during the design phase of the project
- Enable accurate engineering designs for any size project with specification-driven parametric modeling
- Leverage workflows that ensure 2D and 3D consistency to avoid costly rework
- Seamlessly integrate with PlantSight to support distributed teams and create a digital twin during the design phase of the project
- Promote superior collaboration with component-based workflows, enabling multiple designers to contribute to the project remotely without the constraints of a file-based system
- Speed up review cycles through the interoperability modeler, providing open data models to create your digital twin project faster
Intel® or AMD® processor 1.0 GHz or greater. OpenPlant Suite is not supported on a CPU that does not support SSE2.
16 GB minimum, 32 GB recommended. More memory almost always improves performance, particularly when working with larger models.
24 GB free disk space (which includes the 16 GB install footprint for a complete installation), 10-25 GB depending on additional installations such as Companion Features and Companion Products.
See the graphics card manufacturer for latest information on DirectX drivers. 512 MB of video RAM or higher is recommended. If insufficient video RAM or no graphics card supported by DirectX can be found, OpenPlant Suite attempts to use software emulation. For optimal performance, graphics display color depth should be set to 24-bit or higher. When using a color depth setting of 16-bit, some inconsistencies will be noted. For more information on recommended workstation profiles for OpenPlant Suite , see MicroStation System Requirements and Hardware Recommendations.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 ,Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crk folder.
OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition Update 11 build 10.11.00.260
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir