OpenPlant PID CONNECT Edition Update Free Download
OpenPlant PID is an easy-to-use, data-driven application for the rapid production of P&IDs. You can capture and reuse information in an open format. OpenPlant PID reduces the time required to create these critical documents and enables the sharing of all process information across the lifecycle of the asset. OpenPlant PID helps you produce intelligent piping and instrumentation diagrams faster and makes them widely accessible to all. Improve plant design and operations with fast, intelligent, and accurate P&IDs you can share across your project using the ISO 15926 open data schema.
Create open and intelligent piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) faster with increased design collaboration and operations efficiency with OpenPlant PID. OpenPlant PID allows you to generate P&IDs with components verified against valid piping specifications. Computational drafting routines are used to speed drawing generation. Task-based navigation and other advanced user interface features make the system easy to learn and use.
Features of OpenPlant PID
- Using an intuitive user interface to reduce project start-up time
- Maintaining consistency of 2D and 3D designs
- Managing and editing design data through a cloud-based data manager from anywhere
- Managing tags consistently and accurately
- Accelerate your plant design process and deliver more accurate P&IDs to operations
- Rapidly create intelligent P&IDs with components verified against project piping specifications
- Work in a streamlined user interface featuring task-based navigation, convenient picklists, and a simple configuration for quick adoption and ease of use
- Enable a consistent tagging format that applies to all PID documents, ensuring that they follow project naming conventions
- Facilitate consistent tagging across 2D and 3D designs in PlantSight and avoid duplication
Intel® or AMD® processor 1.0 GHz or greater. OpenPlant Suite is not supported on a CPU that does not support SSE2.
16 GB minimum, 32 GB recommended. More memory almost always improves performance, particularly when working with larger models.
24 GB free disk space (which includes the 16 GB install footprint for a complete installation), 10-25 GB depending on additional installations such as Companion Features and Companion Products.
See the graphics card manufacturer for latest information on DirectX drivers. 512 MB of video RAM or higher is recommended. If insufficient video RAM or no graphics card supported by DirectX can be found, OpenPlant Suite attempts to use software emulation. For optimal performance, graphics display color depth should be set to 24-bit or higher. When using a color depth setting of 16-bit, some inconsistencies will be noted. For more information on recommended workstation profiles for OpenPlant Suite , see MicroStation System Requirements and Hardware Recommendations.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 ,Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crk folder.
OpenPlant PID CONNECT Edition Update 11 build 10.11.00.213
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir