Optimized Gas Treating ProTreat 5.0 Free download.
Optimized Gas Treating ProTreat is originally designed to simulate the removal of H2S, CO2, and mercaptans from high and low pressure gas flow types by adsorption in aqueous solutions containing one or more amines. Newly added features include a physical solvent DMPEG (polyethylene diethyl ether from polyethylene glycol) to remove acid gas, and dehydration using triethylene glycol (TEG). The ProTreat package makes unique use of a column model and separation behavior as a mass transfer process, completely eliminating the need for experimental settings to simulate new applications. The mass and heat transfer model is applied to the ProTreat emulator column on the absorber and amplifier, which can produce significantly different temperatures for the vapor and liquid exits of the closed section. It also allows the amplifier to be modeled with the same high degree of reliability as the absorber.
Optimized Gas Treating ProTreat Features and Features:
- Complete flexibility to eliminate gas-based amino acid processes
- Complete presentation of INEOS collection * GAS / SPEC *
- Used by major solvent suppliers, companies, designers and contractors
- Flexible simulation process tool that works under all Windows operating systems with incredible loading speed.
- Careful finalization, reliability and predictive power
- Provide reliability in design, study and research unit, factory optimization and troubleshooting
- Using applications easily and naturally is still a common attraction
- Multiple contactors at different pressures are supported by one or two amplifiers
Follow the Readme.txt file inside the folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir