Oracle Linux 9.0 Free Download
Oracle Linux 9.0, also referred to as Oracle Enterprise Linux or OEL for short, is a customized and free distribution based on the source code of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the last version of which was released in September 2022 by Oracle for architecture x86-64, ARM64 have been released. Oracle Linux provides a highly efficient and secure operating system, virtualization, management, automation, and cloud-native computing tools in an easy-to-manage package. Oracle Linux is a 100% compatible replacement for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS Linux and is supported in hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Oracle Linux 9.0 Features
- DTrace support for quick and easy diagnosis and fix of performance and stability issues
- Improvements and fixes to issues related to NUMA balancing that could increase I/O wait times when this feature is enabled.
- Support for the new RDMA over Converged Ethernet featur
- eSupport for the new TCP-BBR feature that can be used to achieve higher bandwidth and lower latency for Internet traffic.
- Continuous improvement in extensibility, performance and stability of Btrfs are key features of this new version.
- Enabled Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV) for AMD-V
- Enabled User-Mode Instruction Prevention (UMIP) for Intel processors
Easier to use Linux Containers (LXC) and Docker
Improved Secure boot to protect the system from malicious code that is loaded and executed early in the boot process.
Oracle Linux 9.0 System requirements :
- AMD Opteron, Intel Pentium® at 500 MHz or faster, or Intel EM64T.
- Minimum 500 MB free disk space for installation, 10 GB recommended.
- Minimum 1 GB physical memory, 4 GB recommended.
Oracle Linux 9.0 Pictures :
Burn the ISO file to DVD or USB (using software like Rufus) and boot it.
Download Links :
ِPassword file(s): www.downloadly.ir