Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17.20.11 + WinPE/Portable/ 17.20.0 Linux / 1.3 macOS Free Download.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager, a product of Paragon Software, is one of the most powerful software for hard disk partitioning or management. With this software you can easily perform tasks from the hard disk backup or restore files. Paragon Hard Disk Manager can also completely erase the hard drive so that its files can no longer be restored.
Features and Features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager:
- Auto Backup
- One solution Comprehensive And Integrated To Backup And Recovery Disaster , Partitioning , Management data And Move them
- Connection And Work With Virtual machine like that They Disk Physical To They are partitioning , and support capabilities And Keep files in a virtual machine
- Support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks
- Support for Microsoft dynamic disks (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5)
- Supports Windows Storage Spaces
- Supports Apple Boot Camp configurations
- Management Easy From Several System Factor on One System
- clean ssds : Destruction irrevocable Data Safe on Devices save SSD
- Use 10 different algorithms to erase data on disk
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Software Tips:
- This software has full features of Paragon partition Manager.
- The Premium version is the best version of this software compared to the Business, Suite and Professional versions. See comparing versions here .
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP SP3
Windows Server 2012 R1
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows 2011 Small Business Server
Windows Server 2008 Family
Windows Server 2003 Family
Windows 2000 Professional
Windows 2000 Server Family
CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor
RAM: At least 256 MB of RAM (512 or greater recommended)
Disk space: 250 MB (Additional installation space (up to 1GB) will be required)
Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
Read the Readme.txt file.
Latest versions of Windows XP compatible:
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 148 MB
64-bit version: 191 MB