PDF Annotator Multilingual Free Download
PDF Annotator is a tool for commenting and editing PDF files published by GRAHL software design company. PDF is one of the most popular text formats around the world, which is used to share documents, forms and books. It is very easy to work with PDF format and the files in this format are related to all applicable devices and software. PDFs are almost immutable and cannot be easily personalized or even a set of comments and margins added to it.
Adding highlights in different colors, annotations, labeling, adding information to different forms using text boxes, professional printing and sharing, etc. are among the most important features of this software. Icons and punctuation marks can be easily used in this software.
PDF Annotator Features:
- Drawing different charts and diagrams on the pages of PDF files
- Add notes and annotations on files
- Highlighting different parts of the file with colorful and diverse markers
- Save and share edited files and send it to friends
- Ability to quickly restore the original file without changes
- Add white pages to create space for writing new content
- Presentation in various conferences using PDF file
- Remove pages from a PDF file
- Filling out different forms
- And …
PDF Annotator System Requirements:
PDF Annotator 9 requires Windows 11, Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
Optionally supported hardware
External graphic tablets are supported as long as they are compatible with Windows.
PDF Annotator Installation guide
Follow the instructions in Readme.txt file.