PInvoker 1.3.3 Free download.
PInvoker is a special add-on for Microsoft’s popular Visual Studio software. With this plugin you will be able to easily import C ++ headers to your project and even use their SDKs. Along with the SDKs, the corresponding dll files will be added, and you can create your own pinvoke definitions using C # / VB.NET . This definitions They can then be encrypted with C # Or VB.NET You are added . Users can then choose from a list of functions, variables, structs, enums, and delegates, which eliminates the need to find the definition of methods in the C ++ header file.
- Exporting variables from the dll file
- Export functions from dll file
- Classes and interactions that are public.
- Bitfield structures
- Function pointers
- Name spaces
- Types of nesting
- Support for constants
- Add C ++ headers to your project in a fraction of a second
- Automatically add relevant dlls
Features that will be added to the software in the next updates:
- Classes and structures that are protected or private.
- __Declspec (dllexport) classes
- Instance methods
- Constructors and destructors
- COM data type
- STL Headers
- Build an interface for 64-bit processors
Click here to view all descriptions.
.Net 2.0 or newer
Visual Studio 2010-2012-2013-2015
- After installing the program, copy the files in the crack folder to the installation path.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir