Pointwise 18.5 R4 Windows/Linux/macOS x64 Free download
Pointwise is a powerful software for 3D modeling and computational fluid dynamics. With the help of Pointwise you can easily and accurately produce grid textures. The software can map high-speed airflows in 3D models. It is a powerful and reliable tool for computational fluid dynamics and mesh generation (high-speed airflows) in 3D models. Program quality is shown when it can solve high viscosity currents in complex geometries.
This software provides you the best tool to achieve the desired result (high level of software in automation and control). Structured grid texture (quad / hex) technology and T-Rex technology for hybrid flow (prism / tet) can automate the rapid production of complex air currents. Using proprietary software kernels in the field of geometry allows you to import standard CAD formats into the software and work with analytical and geometric representations. Once completed, you can also extract the project in CFD and OpenSource border rights formats.
Pointwise Software Features and Features:
- Modeling and production of solid and dry air streams
- Supports CATIA, Solidworks and more.
- High tolerance in producing fault-facing currents
- Glyph’s proprietary scripting language for sample macros and templates
- Working with polyhedral geometry
- Geometric modeling of fillets, planes, lines, curves, cones and circles
- Generating sound waves and echoes in 3D models
256 MB RAM
100 MB disk space
OpenGL capable color display
1280 × 1024 screen resolution
3D hardware accelerated OpenGL graphics
24-bit RGB, double-buffered graphics
Listed in the Readme file in the folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 336 MB
Linux Version: 398 MB
Mac version: 498 MB